Human Longevity, Inc., is a rapidly growing company founded by visionary scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs to revolutionize the practice of medicine by using genomics and technology to make healthcare more personalized. We have built and continue to expand the world’s largest database of genotype, phenotype and clinical information that – with a proprietary data mining infrastructure – generates health intelligence to illuminate new ways to predict, prevent, and treat some of the world’s foremost health threats like cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
Founded by renowned scientist J. Craig Venter, Ph.D., Human Longevity, Inc., and its clinical research center, the Health Nucleus, are blazing new trails in science, medicine, and research and we need people who, like us, want to change the world. We are leading the way in learning tools, cloud technology, and sequencing operations, and are looking for individuals to join with us in developing these new innovations.
If you are dynamic, innovative, curious, resourceful and want to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare, HLI is the place for you.
Human Longevity, Inc., offers a comprehensive Total Rewards program, enabling you to focus on revolutionizing healthcare:
- Competitively designed compensation programs including bonus plans, allowances and company stock
- Protection of your health, family, financial well-being and way of life through our array of benefits programs such as health care, insurance plans, retirement savings and many more
- Helping people lead longer, healthier lives through work-life effectiveness programs including a dog-friendly environment, fitness classes, chair massages, dry cleaning and laundry services, game room, community events and company hosted employee networking opportunities
- Alignment of HLI, our teams and your individual efforts through our performance management program
- Opportunities for recognition and professional development throughout the company
To view opportunities to make your mark at HLI, click below.
HLI PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
HLI will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Human Longevity, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.