DIVE DEEPER INTO YOUR HEALTH WITH PLATINUM
Take charge of your health with the deepest level of insights. Health Nucleus Platinum is our most comprehensive health assessment designed for you to take control of your health with a comprehensive baseline of your health potential.
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Your DNA analysis that provides insights to you and your physician into your genetic risks for many health conditions, and which medications you may respond to and if there are some you should avoid.
- MRI (Brain): Quantitative and qualitative assessment of the brain looking for evidence of neurodegeneration, tumors or aneurysms.
- MRI (Whole Body): Assessment of whole body for the presence of abnormal masses, calculating liver fat, body composition, and heart function and structure. Uses advanced analysis methods for detecting signs of early-stage cancers.
- CT Scan (Coronary Calcium Scoring): Provides insights into coronary artery disease by measuring the amount of calcified plaque in the walls of your arteries and your heart.
- Cardiac Rhythm Monitoring: 2-week mobile wireless recording of your heart’s electrical activity to provide a continuous view across the range of your normal activities (sleep, exercise and daily routines).
- Laboratory Analysis: Comprehensive workup that measures key risk markers for cardiovascular and metabolic diseases along with other important tests of organ function.
- Microbiome Analysis: Provides insights on the richness and diversity of the microbes in that reside in your GI tract.
- Metabolomic Analysis: Measures >900 small chemical end products of biochemical reactions.
- Echocardiogram: Used to evaluate the structure and anatomy of your heart.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): Measures the electrical activity of your heart. This exam measures the rate and rhythm of your heart and signals of any abnormalities.
- DEXA (Bone Densitometry): Evaluates bone density to provide insights into bone loss and osteoporosis risk. Provides a picture of your body composition.
- Balance and Gait: Quantitative analysis of gait and balance provides insights into physical and neurocognitive function.
- Cognitive Testing: Computer-based exam provides data regarding simple motor performance, attention, memory and executive function.
Health Nucleus Platinum Experience: $25,000
HLIQ WHOLE GENOME SEQUENCE
By leveraging cutting-edge technology, advanced whole genome sequencing analyzes all of your DNA—unlike some tests that may only provide isolated information about a few traits or disease risks—to give you more complete insights into your health, as well as your risks and opportunities for the future. It can also provide you and your physician information about which medications you may respond to and which ones you should avoid. Insights into your traits and ancestry are also highlighted.
Metabolic (diabetes, liver disease)
ADVANCED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Our high-definition, full body and brain MRI scan provides detailed images without any radiation or contrast media. We use the latest MRI technology available today to focus on detecting certain cancers, lipid abnormalities, neurodegenerative and neurovascular disease.
Full body non-contrast MRI used to detect signals of solid tumor cancers for further evaluation from your physician (excludes cancers such as skin, breast and cancers of the GI tract, including colon).
Specialized brain MRI scan which can give your physician data relating to brain injuries, signs of dementia and other brain disorders.
MRI can measure percentage of liver fat, as well as visceral abdominal fat, giving you and your physician insights into your health status related to diabetes and other metabolic disorders.