EXPLORE MORE WITH HEALTH NUCLEUS GOLD
Health Nucleus Gold provides a deep view and core health insights for you and your physician to understand your risks for cardiovascular, cancer, neurodegenerative and metabolic diseases.
HN GOLD INCLUDES
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Your DNA analysis that provides insights to you and your physician into your genetic risks for many health conditions, and which medications you may respond to and if there are some you should avoid.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Our high definition, full-body and brain MRI scan provides detailed images through radio frequency signals and magnetic field gradients. No radiation or contrast media is used. We use the latest MRI technology available today to focus on detecting certain cancers, lipid abnormalities, neurodegenerative and neurovascular disease. Radiologists are on staff ready to review and discuss your results.
HN Gold enhances your HNX experienced by including core cardiac testing and lab tests to provide a deeper view of your health status.
- CT Scan: A test that measures the amount of calcified plaque in the walls of the arteries of the heart to provide insights into your risk for coronary artery disease.
- Cardiac Rhythm Monitoring: A wireless patch that continuously monitors your heart’s rhythm over a two-week period to document both normal and abnormal electrical activity.
- Core Laboratory Blood Testing: These tests measure key risk markers for cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, as well as tests of organ function.
HN Gold Experience: $7,500
HLIQ WHOLE GENOME SEQUENCE
By leveraging cutting-edge technology, advanced whole genome sequencing analyzes all of your DNA—unlike some tests that may only provide isolated information about a few traits or disease risks—to give you more complete insights into your health, as well as your risks and opportunities for the future. It can also provide you and your physician information about which medications you may respond to and which ones you should avoid. Insights into your traits and ancestry are also highlighted.
Metabolic (diabetes, liver disease)
ADVANCED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Our high-definition, full body and brain MRI scan provides detailed images without any radiation or contrast media. We use the latest MRI technology available today to focus on detecting certain cancers, lipid abnormalities, neurodegenerative and neurovascular disease.
Full body non-contrast MRI used to detect signals of solid tumor cancers for further evaluation from your physician (excludes cancers such as skin, breast and cancers of the GI tract, including colon).
Specialized brain MRI scan which can give your physician data relating to brain injuries, signs of dementia and other brain disorders.
MRI can measure percentage of liver fat, as well as visceral abdominal fat, giving you and your physician insights into your health status related to diabetes and other metabolic disorders.